1. Tickets available for sale via the Acropolis Museum e-ticketing service are single, general-admission tickets with a fixed date and time of visit. Price: 15€ from 1/4 to 31/10 and 10€ from 1/11 to 31/3.
2. Reduced-admission or free-admission tickets are only available at the Museum’s Ticket Desk. For information on eligibility for reduced admission tickets or free admission, visit https://www.theacropolismuseum.gr/en/plan-your-visit#eisitiria
3. Prior to purchase, please ensure that you have chosen the right number of tickets, date and time-slot for your visit to the Museum. Please ensure that you arrive at the Museum at the start time of your time-slot. The time slot you have chosen refers to your arrival time. There is no limit to your stay in the exhibition areas.
4. Once your transaction is complete, a refund or change in your ticket purchase is not possible except in situations of force majeure, for which reason the Museum is not open to the public. No refund policy exists if your tickets are lost, stolen, or destroyed.
5. Tickets sold via the Acropolis Museum e-ticketing service are skip-the-line tickets. Upon your arrival at the Museum, you can just proceed to check-in to enter the exhibition areas. For check-in, print your e-ticket or save it on your smart phone and present it for a faster entrance in the Museum’s exhibition areas.
6. Acropolis Museum e-tickets are valid only for one entry only to the Museum exhibition areas and once they are validated they are no longer re usable.
7. Once you have submitted your e-ticket order it confirms that you have read and accepted all conditions of the e-ticketing service of the Acropolis Museum.